2014年11月20日星期四

Isabel Marant with a good comfort to me




  I am working hard everyday for myself, for my children and for
 my family.Life is getting very confused with some people like me.
In the past, I am a happy girl with all the beautiful things in the
 world, I like dressing up myself, I like laughing, but all things 
have been changed since Mike borrowed our money and run away.We lent
 all our money with my husband to our best friend Mike who said he 
need the money for the funds for his business.Then after 1year we 
borrowed money to him, he run away.Then it was a nightmare.
  We have been worked so many years with my husband for we only
 got that much money to improve our life.Especially my son Nick 
born, we thought we could have a better life with this baby.Now 
I need to work harder for Nick because I do not want my son like
 us.Life seems much more hard to us, and it is a good saying for
 the Chinese people with poor couples always fight, our 
relationships are getting very tense with fights.We fought for
 who need to responsible for Mikes thing and we fought for the
 tiredness we had at our own work.Only this pair of Isabel Marant

 boots save me, this pair of shoes were the only shoes I bought 
for myself this year.They are more like the console to me after 
a long day working.I think I get back my normal life like before 
Mikes thing and wearing this pair of Isabel Marant sneakers make
 me confident to face the difficulties I will have in the future.
It is a comfort to me for wearing Isabel Marant shoes.
  See more from: isabelsneakersart.com/ 
               http://www.bionicflow.com/

没有评论:

发表评论